Karan S. Gill is an attorney with Deldar Legal. His practice is primarily dedicated to representing those that have suffered injuries. Mr. Gill is deeply passionate about personal injury law and believes that all too often people are victimized and taken advantage of by insurance companies. As a result, part of his mission as an attorney is to help his clients and their families to ensure their rights are represented zealously.
Prior to joining Deldar Legal, he served as an Associate Attorney at a reputable personal injury law firm for many years. He has handled cases related to the following:
- Personal injury (Auto Accidents, Slip and Falls, and Catastrophic Injury)
- Truck Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
Attorney Karan Gill earned his law degree from the University of West Los Angeles and became a member of the California State Bar in 2015. Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Gill has already earned a reputation as a relentless attorney and fierce advocate for those who demand justice. When Mr. Gill is not working on behalf of his clients, he spends time with his family.
Mr. Gill is also a member of several professional organizations. He is the Regional Chair for the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) for the Los Angeles area and is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA). Mr. Gill is fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
- State Bar of California June 2015
- University of West Los Angeles, Juris Doctorate, May 2014
- Cal Poly Pomona, Bachelor of Arts, June 2010
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California, former New Lawyers’ Division Regional Chair