Opening Date: 10/01/2015
Deldar Legal is a leader in the legal industry, not just because of what we do, but in the way we do it. If you want to work for a law firm where you can make a difference and help people, Deldar Legal could be a place for you. We offer a different kind of work culture. A high standard of ethics and professionalism is mandatory. Quality is our pledge. Diversity is valued. Individual initiative is rewarded. Deldar Legal offers an environment where our employees can make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
To ensure the achievement of promoting Deldar Legal services. Professionally represent Deldar Legal and ensure high levels of visibility and client satisfaction. Maintain effective communication and relationships with clients.
- Manage client relations including client intake and questions
- Set-up, coordinate and organize client files and documents
- Interact with clients
- Overall responsibility of assisting with the daily business operations
- Appropriately manage and maintain all company equipment and promotional materials (company literature, etc.) according to necessary company guidelines
- Attend all company-sponsored meetings as directed by company management
- AA or BA/BS degree preferred
- ABA approved paralegal certificate helpful but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the legal industry
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an absolute must
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive; can do approach; takes ownership of situations
- Problem solving ability
- High motivational, persuasion skills and outgoing personality
- Team orientation
- Proficient in MS Office, timekeeping, document management software, e-filings
- Technical Skills. We make use of various software programs to help our office run efficiently. We need someone who can easily learn to use Microsoft Word and other new programs or software. Further, we are a growing company and need ideas creating many of our procedures.
- Must love dogs
** Exact position title will be determined commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate
Type: Part-time to Full-time.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
For consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled